What is the ARB roof rack? How different is it from other roof racks available on the market today?
Like all roof racks, an ARB roof rack needs an installed mounting system on a vehicle’s roof for it to provide maximum roof load capacity. However, an ARB roof rack is designed to meet all the demanding conditions it is used for.
The varying widths and lengths of the ARB roof rack are designed to suit the requirements of different vehicles without or with gutters. Investment-wise, the ARB roof rack scores pretty good with great features such as varied height fitting kits and stainless steel body.
ARB roof racks are available in aluminium as well and some outstanding extras to specifically meet all loading and carrying needs.
The features provided by the different ARB roof rack models ensure to meet all the requirements of various vehicle make and model.
ARB Touring Racks
When large amounts of storage are needed, the ARB touring racks provide the perfect solution. The front rack’s ample storage space incorporates a flat mounting base at the rear that allows a tent to be affixed to it. The steel tubing body of the rack is designed to withstand even the toughest off-road use.
ARB Steel Cab Racks
A dual-cab pickup can comfortably accommodate the shorter design of an ARB can rack. Storage space is also provided by the cab racks for these types of vehicles.
Other great features of the ARB steel cab racks include:
- Designed with high-standard tubular steel to make it extra sturdy and tough
- Allows carrying capacity of up to 165 lbs
- Mount rails or zinc die-cast mounting base can be used to install the rack to the vehicle’s roof
- Mounting fasteners are made of stainless steel
- Wind noise is reduced with the incorporated front air deflector
ARB Flat Roof Rack
As with all ARB roof racks for your 4×4, the flat roof rack is fully welded to provide the same reliable sturdiness and strength. The flat platform feature of this rack model makes it a practical rack for all types of carrying requirements.
The flat roof rack in steel features crossbars while the mesh floor is with the alloy model. These two features can be interchanged to meet the requirements and need.
- Features two available models: alloy or steel
- Can fit or interchanged with any existing same-sized ARB roof rack
- Standard mesh floors for the alloy flat roof rack models
- Crossbars only for the steel flat roof rack models
- Both steel and alloy flat roof racks are capable of carrying up to 330 lbs depending on the maximum load rating of the vehicle
- Corrosion-resistant with the zinc-rich primer coating
- Millennium powder coat provides the finish for both alloy and steel flat roof rack models
Off-road trips can become stressful without help from a versatile and valuable accessory such as a roof rack. Bulky or lightweight items that cannot find storage space in a vehicle’s cabin easily find a place in the roof rack. The aluminium and steel ARB roof racks provide a wide range of storage applications for all vehicles from SUVs, 4WDs, and 2WDs.